Health Issues

Discuss Your Health Issues

Health Issues Forums. Free to Join!

Health Issues
Quick Forum Search

Search Posts   Search Topics

Join Our Health Issues Forums Online Community.

Sometimes people find they have an ailment but don’t want to go to the doctor so they need a place to find helpful advice from others who have experienced the same type of symptoms or know of a home remedy. 

HealthIssues.ca is a place to share health concerns with others just like you before making a doctors appointment.

This is a place for posting General Health and Nutrition questions and receiving support and information from people who have been in your situation.

Health Issues Forum

Your Health Issues Matter!
Discuss Your Health Issues and Get Helpful Advice From Community Members.
Ask Questions, Share Your Experiences, and Find Helpful Advice!

Have Health Questions? Join Now Free Registration.

At HealthIssues.ca you can find people to help you with your health or nutrition related concerns and questions.  All help comes from our loyal forum members, who share their knowledge with you! Register today and share your knowledge, experiences, and lend your advice to other community members.

Good nutrition is the key to a healthy, happy body and it’s easy to incorporate healthy eating habits into your busy schedule if you know how. You will find good, sound advice from people who have been in your shoes here on HealthIssues.ca

Join Our Community!

Health Issues Community

Are you knowledgeable?

Perhaps you are a nurse, nurse-practitioner or even a doctor and would like to help others by volunteering your time and special knowledge.

HealthIssues.ca allows you to post advice or tell your similar story so that others may learn what to do and what not to do in case they find themselves with a comparable situation.

All help and advice on HealthIssues.ca comes from our members and is meant for informational purposes only.

It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:53 am